An EnviroTemp treated system will:
- Provide you with better and quicker comfort: Systems treated with EnviroTemp will be able to conduct greater heat-transfer which means the temperature coming out of your vent can be 2-8 better. As such once you turn your system on, it will be able to achieve your desired set point much more quickly and maintain it with greater ease. As such, your comfort is achieved more quickly.
- Can make your system operate 2o-8o more efficient: The desired set point you have set on your AC controller tells your AC system the temperature you want your home (for fully ducted) or room (for split wall units) to be at. The efficiency of your system will determine how quick this temperature can be achieved, it is important to note that your controlled setting DOES NOT dictate the air temperature from your vents it DOES dictate the temperature you want your home or room at. As such the better the vent temperature the quicker your home or rooms reaches the desired set point and the sooner your outdoor unit, the energy hub of your AC unit, can switch off or ramp down if an inverter. EnviroTemp, in most cases, will improve your vent temperature by 2o-8o this means your home or room can now get to the desired temperature much more quickly therefore saving you on additional and wasteful running costs and wear and tear!
- Help to better maintain comfort level during extreme temperatures: Because a treated system no longer has oil fouling it is able to perform better, even in situations where conditions are more extreme such as in the height of summer and winter.
- Reduces energy consumption in properly sized air conditioning units: Customers have reported varying percentages of energy savings. Most feedback and field tests that have been conducted over previous years indicate a 10% reduction, or better.
- Customers have reported savings as high as 30% (see our references): Once a systems efficiency has been improved with EnviroTemp, the system can better manage the effects of indoor humidity levels. Humidity, as we all know, makes us feel warmer. For example, let’s say prior to having EnviroTemp installed you had a summer temperature set point on your controller of 24o, given the normal humidity levels in your home, that temperature would feel warmer, perhaps 25o or even 26 o! A system treated with EnviroTemp is able to remove more humidity, you may notice this by the increased water flow from your AC units discharge pipe outside. With more humidity being removed from your room or home, the original set point of 24 o may actually feel colder now, as such you may want to bump it up a degree or two in order to retain your original comfort level. Therefore, potentially saving you even more on energy costs. Industry bodies has stated that for every degree you raise your set point in the summer and the opposite in winter you can save an additional 10%!
- Some customers have reported of having to adjust temperature settings, thus saving them even more energy (see our references and Article Re: Just One Degree of Difference). As stated above, customers who have had EnviroTemp installed find that because their system is operating much more efficiently they are actually more than comfortable i.e. too cold in the summer and too warm in the winter as such they bump their original set point by a degree or two, thus saving them even more in energy costs.
- Suitable for systems of up to any age: As long as your system is healthy, EnviroTemp can be installed into a unit regardless of age! We’ve improved efficiencies on units up to 40 years old!
- Recommended for installation into new systems: We highly recommend installing EnviroTemp into new systems as soon as possible. Doing so will prevent oil fouling and the adverse effects it has on your new units efficiency, energy consumption and wear and tear. Many of our EnviroTemp dealers sell EnviroTemp as an option when purchasing a new unit.
- Will not void your warranty: Due to recent changes within the Australian Consumer Law, it is illegal for a manufacturer, sales person, technician and or trades person to state that by using any third party product will void the warranty. Anyone doing so is deemed to be misleading the consumer and can be imposed with a significant fine. If at any point you feel as though you may have been mislead with regards to warranties, please contact EnviroTemp directly, we will be glad to assist.
- Reduces wear and tear, can extend life of unit: Oil fouling within a system is unhealthy, causes the system to run longer and harder. By removing the oil fouling the system becomes healthier. Better health means less breakdowns and longer life.
- Only needed once for life of unit, no ongoing costs: The typical system is a sealed unit and in many cases there is no need to break the seal to access the internal components, that is of course unless there is a major breakdown. Once EnviroTemp is installed into a system, providing the seal is never broken, EnviroTemp will remain intact for the life of the unit. Also, if at any point your system has developed a refrigerant gas leak, upon repair of the leak and re-gassing you will still not need to add additional EnviroTemp. Only time additional EnviroTemp is needed is if a new, major part was installed or for whatever the reason may be you had to have additional refrigerant oil installed.
- One of a kind product, family invented & owned: EnviroTemp has been invented, manufactured and distributed globally by family.
- Approved by some of the largest International Blue Chip clients: Commercial clients, once realizing the benefits of EnviroTemp, spread the benefits across their other properties whether it be in their home state or across the globe.
- Suitable for Homes, Granny Flats, Game Rooms, anywhere hat has refrigerated based air conditioning: If you use any form of refrigeration whether it be in air conditioning, food storage, refrigerated transport and or anywhere refrigeration is in use, EnviroTemp can improve your units efficiency.