An EnviroTemp treated system will:
- Have an improved C.O.P.: Systems treated with EnviroTemp will now have a better C.O.P., which means the system will be able to produce better capacity with less effort. As such once you turn your system on, it will be able to achieve your desired set point temperature more quickly and maintain it with greater ease. Consequently, your comfort is achieved more quickly and not using as much energy to accomplish it.
- Help to better maintain comfort level during extreme temperatures: Because a EnviroTemp treated system no longer has oil fouling it is able to perform better, even in situations where conditions are more extreme such as in the height of summer (and winter if your system is reverse cycle).
- Reduces energy consumption in properly sized: Customers have reported varying percentages of energy savings. Most feedback and field tests that have been conducted over previous years indicate an 8% reduction, or better (see our Case Studies).
- Customers have reported various levels of energy savings (see our references)
- Suitable for systems of up to any age: As long as your system is healthy, EnviroTemp can be installed into a unit regardless of age! We’ve improved efficiencies on units up to 40 years old!
- Recommended for installation into new systems: We highly recommend installing EnviroTemp into new systems as soon as possible. Doing so will prevent oil fouling and the adverse effects it has on your new units efficiency, energy consumption and wear and tear. Many of our EnviroTemp dealers sell EnviroTemp as an option when purchasing a new unit.
- Suitable for systems ranging in size from ¾ cooling ton (2.6 kWr’s) to systems over 3,900 cooling tons (13,650 kWr’s): EnviroTemp is compatible for systems of any size and has been installed and successfully provided improved C.O.P. in systems of from as small as 2.6 kWr’s to 13,650 kWr’s +.
- Will not void your warranty: Due to recent changes within the Australian Consumer Law, it is illegal for a manufacturer, sales person, technician and or trades person to state that by using any third party product will void the warranty. Anyone doing so is deemed to be misleading the consumer and can be imposed with a significant fine. If at any point you feel as though you may have been misled with regards to warranties, please contact EnviroTemp directly, we will be glad to assist.
- Reduces wear and tear, can extend life of unit: Oil fouling within a system is unhealthy, causes the system to run longer and harder. By removing the oil fouling the system becomes healthier. Better health means less breakdowns and longer life.
- Only needed once if unit remains sealed: The typical sealed unit will not require additional EnviroTemp, UNLESS over time a part has to be replaced. If this occurs a small top-up quantity of EnviroTemp is recommended so as to protect the new part and the addition of new lubricating oil. In the case of a chiller and or refrigeration unit which may overtime have an oil change, we do recommend a small top of quantity of EnviroTemp to add additional protection to the new oil. The only way to damage the integrity of EnviroTemp once in a system is to have high levels of acid contamination.
- One of a kind product, family invented & owned: EnviroTemp has been invented, manufactured and distributed globally by family.
- Approved by some of the largest International Blue Chip clients: Commercial clients, once realizing the benefits of EnviroTemp, spread the benefits across their other properties whether it be local, national or international (see our case studies).
- Suitable for Shopping Centre’s, Schools, Hospitals, Office Buildings, High Density Housing, Cold Storage, Ice Production, Breweries etc. If you use any form of refrigeration whether it be in air conditioning, food storage, refrigerated transport and or anywhere refrigeration is in use, EnviroTemp can improve your systems efficiency.